The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
$39.90 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
• Displays bikes without a kickstand • Mounts easily to most bicycle crank arms
$14.99 - $29.99
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
Gear Up's Rack-n-Roll 1 Bike Stand is an elegant bike-parking solution that holds any bike upright and lets you easily move the bike around when it's parked, too. The specially shaped side bars provide stability while avoiding contact with derailleurs, disc brakes and axles. There are four small solid-plastic wheels on the bottom for rolling the rack around. And, because the stand offers adjustable settings from 1 to 5 inches wide, it will accept bikes with even the narrowest or widest tires. You can park bicycles by the front or rear wheel, which lets you line multiple bikes up more closely by putting every other one facing the opposite way (so the handlebars don't bump into each other).
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Page 1 of 1