Sometimes we've gotta look back at where this crazy ride started almost 50 years ago in 1974. Fresh from the vault, this unique design was born during our founding days and now we've brought it back for today's riders. Grab one of these limited-edition Special Eyes bottles and your own piece of Specialized history.
The Purist Insulated features our Chromatek liner—a proprietary insulating barrier that lines the core to keep your liquids cold. Not only do your liquids stay cold, but new squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility, too.
The Purist Insulated Chromatek Bottles still feature an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass.
And with our MoFlo cap, it's easy to open, effortless to use, and leak-proof when closed.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle from odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Chromatek liner keeps your liquids cold.
- Updated materials make for unmatched squeezability.
- MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus it features an improved outside grip.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
|Blur / 23-ounce
|Driven / 23-ounce
|Gills / 23-ounce
|Mirage / 23-ounce
|Overrun / 23-ounce
|Stacked / 23-ounce
|Wordmark / 23-ounce